The #17858 adapter is designed for use with the Perseus 4-port Instrument Selector. This adapter will convert the large 3-inch port on the instrument selector into a female AP2.7 receiver.
Allows direct attachment of any AP2.7 spacer or other accessory having a male AstroPhysics 2.7" thread mount. The AP2.7 Spacer Set can be used to set the back-focus of a wide variety of instrument packages.
- Outside Diameter: 3.95" (100.3mm)
- Overall Height: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Clear Aperture: 2.7" (68.6mm)
- Weight: 3.04 oz (86.2 g)
- Back-focus Usage: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Telescope Side Connection: OPTEC-3600 Dovetail Receiver
- Camera Side Connection:: AstroPhysics 2.7" Female Thread