Optec engineers designed the Sagitta OAG to provide a solution for remote imagers who require the ability to adjust guide camera focus independently of the imaging camera focus.
Featuring a full 3-inch (76.2mm) clear aperture, Sagitta includes a high-quality fully multi-coated pick-off prism with 12.5mm clear aperture to the guide camera. Sagitta features a large brass split-clamp for attachment of any 1-1/4” format guide camera with plenty of range for setting the guide camera parfocal to the imaging camera. Adjusting the prism stalk height can be accomplished with a single tool and provides prism engagement adjustment of 12mm. Overall, guide camera adjustments exceed 42mm while the OAG body thickness is held at only 31.75mm or 1-1/4”. The Sagitta uses the new OPTEC-3000-S dovetail to connect to various interfaces.
Note: Requires the #19690 FocusLynx Controller (sold separately) or Starlight Instruments FocusBoss II controller. The #19533 Secondary Stepper board allows you to convert the single focuser models into dual focuser models
- 3-inch (76.2mm) clear aperture to main camera
- 12.5mm clear aperture to the guide camera
- large brass split-clamp for any 1-1/4” format guide camera
- Manual focuser to parfocalize main and guide camera
- OAG body thickness is held at only 31.75mm or 1-1/4”
- OPTEC-3000-S dovetails
- Sagitta OAG assembly with Add-on motor
- Male Astro-Physics 2.7-inch threaded adapter
- Female Astro-Physics 2.7-inch (AP2.7) threaded adapter
- Tool kit including 0.050”hex key, 5/64”and 3/32” ball drivers.
- Cat-5e Ethernet cable