Featuring a full 3-inch (76.2mm) clear aperture, Sagitta includes a high-quality fully multi-coated pick-off prism with 12.5mm clear aperture to the guide camera. Sagitta features a large brass split-clamp for attachment of any 1-1/4” format guide camera with plenty of range for setting the guide camera parfocal to the imaging camera. Adjusting the prism stalk height can be accomplished with a single tool and provides prism engagement adjustment of 12mm. Overall, guide camera adjustments exceed 42mm while the OAG body thickness is held at only 31.75mm or 1-1/4”. The Sagitta uses the new OPTEC-3000-S dovetail to connect to various interfaces.
- 3-inch (76.2mm) clear aperture to main camera
- 12.5mm clear aperture to the guide camera
- large brass split-clamp for any 1-1/4” format guide camera
- Manual focuser to parfocalize main and guide camera
- OAG body thickness is held at only 31.75mm or 1-1/4”
- OPTEC-3000-S dovetails
- Sagitta OAG assembly
- Male Astro-Physics 2.7-inch threaded adapter
- Female Astro-Physics 2.7-inch (AP2.7) threaded adapter
- Tool kit including 0.050”hex key, 5/64”and 3/32” ball drivers.
Available as a separate add-on to the manual Sagitta, our #19349 Add-on Motor and #19690 FocusLynx Controller will convert your #19342 to the fully motorized #19340 version of the Sagitta.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 19342
- Weight: 3.0 lb
- Package Dimensions :
- Harmonized Code: 9005.80
- Product Type: Off Axis Guider
- Brand: Optec, Inc.