Following the long tradition of the TCF-S Temperature Compensating Focuser, Optec's TCF-LSI features a robust 3-inch Crayford-style design for smooth focus. The updated model is faster and offers greater versatility in the same compact, yet solid, focuser design.
The TCF-LSI has all of the control electronics integrated into the focuser body. This means that you do not need any external controller. Simply connect power and the control cable and you are ready to begin. The TCF-LSI uses the same drivers as the rest of our FocusLynx family of focusers.
As a robust Crayford style 3-inch focuser, the TCF-LSI drawtube accepts any of our 3-inch adapters developed especially for the TCF-S and TCF-Lynx focusers. The optional 2" Centering Adapter allows any 2-inch diagonal or eyepiece to be added behind the focuser. Visual users will appreciate the In-Out Keypad for no-touch operation of the telescope focus.
|Clear Aperture:||3.0 inches (76.2mm)|
|Back Focus Usage:||3.8 to 4.8-inches (96.5 to 122mm)|
|Step Resolution:||2.5 micron / step|
|Power Consumption:||12VDC, < 1A|
|Payload Capacity:||22-lbs. (10kg)|
- TCF-LSI 3-inch Crayford-style Digital Focuser,
- Optec USB/Serial communications cable, 6-ft. length
- 12VDC 1.25A power supply - 110-240VAC input
- UL/CSA compliant wall plug cord
- 20-in Temperature Probe
- Telescope side interface: OPTEC-4300 dovetail system
- Camera side interface: 3-inch OPTEC-3000 receiver. 2-inch Precision Centering Adapter is now included.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 19705
- Weight: 6.0 lb
- Package Dimensions :
- Product Type: FOCUSER
- Brand: Optec, Inc.