Fast-Focus Secondary Mirror Focuser for the C-11 / C1100 EdgeHD telescope.
Optec's FastFocus Secondary Mirror Focusing System with FocusLynx Controller has proven itself to be a singularly unique solution to the limited back-focus of the Celestron EdgeHD telescopes. With the FastFocus system in place, any Fastar compatible Celestron OTA can function like many professional telescopes where only the secondary mirror moves to adjust the focus. The primary mirror and entire imaging train can be locked in place avoiding flexure and tilt at the image plane.
This requires the FocusLynx Controller Hub in order to function.
- Mounting: Fits Celestron C-11 and EdgeHD C1100 OTA with Fastar capability
- Collimation: Integrated push-pull mechanism with six #10-32 socket caps
- Linear bearings: four 0.25" bore 3/4" closed circuit linear ball bearings
- Lead screw: 1/4-20 tpi x 2-inch length
- Motor: NPM 25mm flanged motor with 25:1 gearhead
- Step Size: 7.8 micro inch (0.197micron)
- Total Steps: 44800 steps
- Total Travel: 0.350 inches (8.9mm) for secondary mirror
- Net effective focal travel: approx. 1.75-inches at focal plane
- Height: 2.75 in. (70mm)
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz. (650 g)
Mounting: Fits Celestron C-11 and EdgeHD C1100 OTA with Fastar capability
For older Celestron OTA's special retrofit kits are available to make them Fastar and FastFocus compatible. Contact Optec Sales for additional details.
Controller: Optec FocusLynx #19690
FocusLynx dual-focus control focuser hubs are compatible with ASCOM, Alpaca, X2, and INDI software.
- FastFocus C-11 SMFS Focuser,
- FocusLynx control hub with power supply and cables (if selected),
- 5/32" Ball driver for 10-32 collimation screws.