The FocusLynx QuickSync SV20 system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch Focuser. The QuickSync SV20 motor can be added to any existing FocusLynx hub system. The QuickSync SV20 motor is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
- Stellarvue SVF20 2-inch native focuser,
- Teleskop Services TS-Optics Photoline 60-mm f/5.5 FPL53 APO
(thanks to Geoff Crow for confirming fit and function),
- Other APO's using the same style focuser (see Instructions below).
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connection to FocusLynx: Standard Ethernet cable (included)
- Temperature Probe: Integrated Digital Sensor type TMP04FT9Z
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
FocusLynx controllers are usable with Alpaca, ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.