#19842 - Planewave to OPTEC-4300 Adapter
The #19842 adapter fits beneath the Planewave pinch-plate on the 14-inch and large CDK telescopes. This adapter allows attachment of Optec's Gemini Focusing Rotator or TCF-Lynx3 Gen2 3-inch focuser.
Special Note: for the very lowest profile mounting of the Gemini, Optec recommends replacing the socket cap screws holding Planewave's pinch-plate in place with flat-head screws. This requires countersinking the holes on the pinch-plate. Contact Optec Support for details.
|Inside Diameter:||3.74" (95mm)|
|Outside Diameter:||7.125" (181mm)|
|Clear Aperture:||3.74" (95mm)|
|Weight:||1 lb. 4 oz (555 g)|
|Back-Focus Usage:||0.25" (6.35mm)|
|Telescope Side Connection:||Planewave Pinch-Plate|
- Planewave 14-inch CDK telescope,
- Planewave 17-inch CDK telescope,
- Planewave 20-inch CDK telescope,
- Planewave 24-inch CDK telescope.
- Gemini Focusing Rotator,
- TCF-Lynx3 Gen2 focuser (mfg. after Jan. 2018),
- Any OPTEC-4300 receiver adapter.