The #19843 adapter replaces the Captain's Wheel focuser of Takahashi's Epsilon Astrographs and allows attachment of the Optec Gemini Focusing-Rotator.
Optec now offers a complete focusing rotator option for owners of Takahashi's legendary Epsilon 180 Astrograph. Gemini's Low-Profile Focusing Rotator, coupled with the #19843 and #19844 adapters provides a drop-in replacement for the native E180 focuser. Contact Optec Support for details.
- Takahashi Epsilon 180 telescope.
- Gemini Focusing Rotator,
- TCF-Lynx3 Gen2 focuser (mfg. after Jan. 2018),
- Any OPTEC-4300 receiver adapter.
- Inside Diameter: 3.90" (99mm)
- Outside Diameter: 4.80" (122mm)
- Overall Height: .64" (16.2mm)
- Clear Aperture: 3.90" (99mm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (100 g)
- Back-Focus Usage: 0.25" (6.35mm)
- Telescope Side Connection: M108 Takahashi female thread
- Camera Side Connection: OPTEC-4300 male dovetail