QuickSync TKX motor with integrated ThirdLynx controller for Takahashi dual-speed MEF focuser.
- Takahashi telescopes with dual-speed MEF focusers,
- Fits all Takahashi Micro-Edge Focuser versions.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black with gold knob,
- Length: 3.7" (94mm)
- Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (185 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making the FTX40 compatible with all ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.