#19975 - ThirdLynx DirectSync ACFX Motor
Optec's DirectSync ACFX motor features our new ThirdLynx control circuit. ACFX fits the native "reverse Crayford" focuser of the Meade 8", 10", 12", 14" and 16" ACF f/8 telescope line. DirectSync ACFX features the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism of the original DirectSync motors. However, all the control electronics are built into the focus motor.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.35" (85mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- Meade f/8 ACF native focuser.
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making the ACFX compatible with all ASCOM, Alpaca, X2, and INDI software.