#19980 - ThirdLynx DirectSync SVX35 Motor
Optec's DirectSync SVX30 motor was developed specifically for the large Stellarvue 3.5" series focusers and features our ThirdLynx control circuit.
Similar to our original DirectSync SV30 motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync SVX35 includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Stellarvue 3.5-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue FSV-35 focuser,
- Many Large Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 4.55" (115mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making these motors functional with all ASCOM, Alpaca, X2, and INDI software.