The Focus Lynx Hand Control provides an easy, vibration-free method of focusing the telescope when using the FocusLynx Control Hub. Featuring IN and OUT buttons, a 2-line display, and Quick Sync synchronization capability. The FocusLynx Hand Control is a "must-have" option for any system where the operator may be at the telescope.
Recently upgraded, it now includes an electronic Fine Focus Knob for greater control and tactile feedback while using eyepieces at the telescope. An embedded rotary encoder switch allows one-hand fine focus control while using an eyepiece. No need to move your eye away from the eyepiece - with this improvement the FocusLynx hand control provides simple, intuitive and precise control of the focus motor.
The FocusLynx Hand Control plugs into the Hand Controller port on the bottom of the FocusLynx Control Hub using the included telephone handset cord.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black
- Display: 2-line with Position and Temperature
- Buttons: IN, OUT, and MODE buttons
- Encoder: Rotary encoder with 1X, 10X, and 100X speeds
- Communications: SPI to FocusLynx Hub via MAX232 chip
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81.4mm)
- Thickness: 0.9" (22.7mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Mounting: Stainless Steel hanging hook included
- Connection to FocusLynx: RJ22 plug labeled "Hand Controller"
- Recommended Cable: Telephone Handset Cable (25-ft. and 6-ft. lengths included)
- Firmware: V1.3.0 upgradeable with replacement 28-pin PIC chip
- Hand Controller
- 6-ft cable
- 25-ft cable
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 19695
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Package Dimensions : 10 X 8 X 6
- Harmonized Code: 9005.80
- Product Type: Focuser Accessory
- Brand: Optec, Inc.