Optec's #19787 DirectSync SW25 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing.
Designed especially for the Sky-Watcher Esprit series telescope 2-1/2-inch Dual-Speed focusers, the DirectSync SW25 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatibility with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Sky-Watcher's premier astrograph telescopes.
For the larger Esprit APO's with the 3" focuser, see our DirectSync SW30.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 80 Apochromat refractor.
- Motor: 35mm Nippon stepper motor with 50:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Length: 3.75" (96mm)
- Width: 1.9" (49mm)
- Weight: 11.6 oz (330 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16" and 3mm hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
FocusLynx controllers are usable with Alpaca, ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.