The #19788 DirectSync SW30 motor with built-in clutch mechanism and temperature sensor allows both manual and motorized control with a simple twist of the motor housing.
Designed especially for the Sky-Watcher Esprit series telescope 3-inch Dual-Speed focusers, the DirectSync SW30 features simple installation and an elegant design. The DirectSync motors are fully compatibility with the FocusLynx Control Hub making DirectSync the very best choice for motorizing Sky-Watcher's premier astrograph telescopes.
For owners of the Esprit 80mm with the 2-1/2" focuser, see our DirectSync SW25.
This version requires the external Optec FocusLynx controller. If you would prefer the fully integrated solution consider the ThirdLynx model.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 100 Apochromat refractor,
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 120 Apochromat refractor,
- Sky-Watcher Esprit 150 Apochromat refractor.
- Motor: 25mm Nippon stepper motor with 25:1 gearhead,
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black,
- Length: 3.0" (76mm)
- Width: 1.5" (38mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz (155 g)
- Tools Required: 2mm, 2.5mm and 1/16" hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
FocusLynx controllers are usable with Alpaca, ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 19788
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Package Dimensions : 7 X 7 X 5
- Product Type: FOCUSER
- Brand: Optec, Inc.