#19976 - ThirdLynx DirectSync APX25 Motor
Optec's DirectSync APX25 motor features our new ThirdLynx control circuit. APX25 fits a variety of focusers including the Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO refractors. Similar to our DirectSync APO motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync APX25 motor includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Astro-Tech AT80EDT, AT115EDT, AT130EDT f/6 ED Triplet Refractors,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 80mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 115mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 130mm,
- Stellarvue telescopes with SV-F25B model focuser,
- Stellarvue SV70T f/6 APO Triplet,
- Stellarvue Access Series refractors SV80, SV102, and SV125,
- Teleskop Service TS-Optics Photoline 130mm f/7 Triplet APO,
- William Optics Star 71 Limited Blue Edition 71mm f/4.9,
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor.
NOTE: several import focusers changed in late 2019 to a new cast pinion block. See our original DirectSync ATX25 motor for newer focusers. See photos above to compare your focuser pinion block or contact Optec Support with questions.
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 4.37" (111mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.