#19981 - ThirdLynx DirectSync ATX25 Motor
Optec's new DirectSync ATX25 motor features our ThirdLynx control circuit. This model is a new design to fit import focusers manufacured after October 2019.
ATX25 fits a variety of focusers including the Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO refractors. Similar to our DirectSync APX25 motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync ATX25 motor includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required.
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Astro-Tech AT80EDT, AT115EDT, AT130EDT f/6 ED Triplet Refractors,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 80mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 115mm,
- Meade Series 6000 ED Triplet APO 130mm,
- Teleskop Service TS-Optics Photoline 130mm f/7 Triplet APO,
- William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO Refractor.
NOTE: several import focusers changed in late 2019 so we designed the new ATX25 motor providing a better fit. If you have an older model (pre-fall 2019), the DirectSync APX25 may be a more suitable motor. See photos above and on the linked page to compare your focuser pinion block. Or send us a photo of your telescope focuser for our best recommendation. Optec Support
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 4.37" (111mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (150 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord
- #17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making these motors functional with all ASCOM, Alpaca, X2, and INDI software.