Optec's DirectSync SVX30 motor was developed specifically for the Stellarvue FSV-3B series focusers and features our ThirdLynx control circuit.
SVX30 also fits a variety of Stellarvue focusers including SVF25 and SVF30 3-inch focuser. Similar to our original DirectSync SV30 motors with the same Best-In-Class clutch mechanism, the new DirectSync SVX30 includes an all-new integrated control circuit built into the focus motor end cap.
No external controller is required .
USB connectivity and fully compatible with all existing FocusLynx software.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue SVF30 3-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -25SV 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -3SV 3-inch focuser,
- NOTE: New Stellarvue scopes with SV-F25B focuser require #19976 motor.
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including
- SVR102T-25SV 102mm Raptor.
- Motor Housing Width: 1.9" (48mm)
- Overall Length: 3.55" (90mm)
- Weight: 6.0 oz (165 g)
- Step Resolution: 1.1 micron per step
- Stepper Motor: Bi-polar NPM 15-ohm with 1:25 gearhead
- Controller: Integrated ThirdLynx
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 A-B cable (included)
- Temperature Sensor: Analog Devices ADT7302 embedded
- Input Power: 12-volts DC, 2.5 x 5.5mm plug
- Current Draw: Maximum draw approx. 350mA
- # 17070 - USB Power Converter cable.
- ThirdLynx Motor
- 3’ USB Cable
- 15’ USB Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Power Supply with cord
ThirdLynx controllers are fully compatible with FocusLynx dual-focus control hubs making the FTX40 compatible with all ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.