The FocusLynx DirectSync SV system is an aftermarket add-on for the Stellarvue SVF25 2.5-inch and SVF30 3-inch Focusers. The new DirectSync SV motor provides a direct drive motor that can be easily disengaged for manual focusing. The DirectSync SV motor kit is easy to install and provides a digital focusing solution that also allows manual focus when at the telescope.
The FocusLynx DirectSync SV package was designed especially for the Stellarvue 2.5 and 3-inch native focusers and offers greater positional repeatability than the original QuickSync SV package. With a direct gearing system that leaves the planetary reduction assembly and unique tensioning system intact, DirectSync SV can achieve greater positional repeatability and carry imaging camera packages in excess of 5 kg (11-lbs).
Coupled with the FocusLynx controller, DirectSync can be used in both manual and automatic focusing modes. Fully ASCOM compliant, FocusLynx Commander software works in conjunction with higher level client software such as FocusMax and Maxim D/L as well as CCDSoft and TheSky X to provide auto-focusing for a wide variety of manual focusers.
This version requires the external Optec FocusLynx controller. If you would prefer the fully integrated solution consider the ThirdLynx model.
For more add on accessories including the FocusLynx Controller, Hand Controller, and WiFi see the FocusLynx Accessories.
NOTE: For Access and SVQ models, see our #19776 DirectSync APO motor. For larger Stellarvue focusers, see our #19780 DirectSync SV35 motors.
- Stellarvue SVF25 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue SVF30 3-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -25SV 2-1/2-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue -3SV 3-inch focuser,
- Stellarvue FSV-3B 3-inch focuser,
- Many Stellarvue model telescopes including:
- SVR102T-25SV 102mm Raptor
NOTE: For Access and SVQ models and any Stellarvue scope with SV-F25B focuser, see our #19776 DirectSync APO motor. For larger Stellarvue focusers, see our #19780 DirectSync SV35 motors.
- Material: 6061 aluminum, anodized black with gold knob,
- Length: 6.3" (160mm)
- Width: 3.2" (81.4mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (180 g)
- Tools Required: 1/16" and 7/64" hex keys (included)
- Motor Cable: Standard Cat-5e or Cat-6 (6-ft. length included)
- Connection to FocusLynx: Focuser 1 or Focuser 2 port- RJ45 socket
FocusLynx controllers are compatible with Alpaca, ASCOM, X2, and INDI software.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: 19778
- Weight: 1.1 lb
- Package Dimensions : 7 X 7 X 5
- Product Type: FOCUSER
- Brand: Optec, Inc.